jueves, 10 de noviembre de 2016

Photo of an Arcturian

Para leer en español click AQUI
This time I want to share with you a Photo that took my friend Gabriele on 09.11.2016 in Germany. His son was smoking close to her as she wanted to take a photo to see if there were Orbs. This Photo impressed me very much because of the details in his faces, and his blue eyes. As i saw the Photo I immediately know he was an Arcturian, I don't know why, I just knew it. I told Gabriel and she asked me "What is an Arcturian?", she never heard of them before. I assure you that's not fake in any way, she's a serious >50 years old woman who is very psychic. She has a group in Facebook about Orbs where i use to post my Orbs photos.
To read about my personal experiences with the Arcturian read my post: THE BLUE WOMAN.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario