domingo, 20 de noviembre de 2016

DMT Message to the world (Message 2)

Para leer en Español click AQUI

I was studying until late. It was about 4 am already 20.11.2016 when I decided to go to sleep. I went to sleep listening to a "Lucid Dreaming Delta Isochronic Tones Audio" I closed my eyes and immediately, like 5 seconds later, I started seeing images. I saw, like if I was watching a video, something that happened the night before in my room. I saw a spider, I tried to kill it and it escaped. The night before this night happened exactly the same with the spider. I felt I was asked for an explanation, why? I answered in my head, that I was scared. Then all this information came to my head:

Yes, you were scared. You see what happen every time people fear? now you understand why fear is our enemy? do you understand why we shouldn't fear? Every time we fear we became violent. We only fight and kill when we are scared of what the other can do to us. 

Imagine a world with no fear. It's a world in peace...

To read other messages that I got in altered states of mind (meditative states) click: Message 1, Message 3

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario