miércoles, 16 de noviembre de 2016

What is Paranormal? Supernatural? Extrasensory?

Para leer en Español click AQUI

Due to a recent commentary on my entry MY PREMONITORY DREAMS I've been thinking about a lot of things that I wanted to share with you. Thanks to Roxana from Mexico for commenting.

As I already said in another entry, I disagree with the term "Supernatural Experiences" because I think those things are absolutely natural. What I find unnatural is to block them all the time as we do.

A short copy-paste of my answer to the comment:
"I don't think that these things happening to us are "abnormal" but they aren't also "normal" because the don't match with what society consider normal. If we ignore the society dictates as normal and we doesn't block everything we think is "weird" we would have a lot more abilities."

Looking at it from the social point of view we could say that the term "Paranormal" is correct. The prefix "Para-" means "besides". It's not something totally far away of, it's not inside but not far away, if you get what I mean. So, the Paranormal Experiences that many of us experience are not considered "normal" by the society but it doesn't mean that they are not natural As of now, I consider the word "Paranormal" as correctly used. That must have been wonderful.

Extrasensory Perceptions: This other term, as I also mentioned in another of my entries, means for me: things we perceive -NOT with our physical sense, NOT through our vision, smell, touch, ear, taste-. When we open our THIRD EYE (Pineal Gland producing a lot of DMT in the brain) we start perceiving all that is beyond the limits of our physical senses. That's what I call "Extrasensory Perceptions".


Note: Have you ever think about how easy it probably was in ancient times to connect with your spiritual self? in the times that we had no problems, no society, no work, no schedules, no TV, etc. The time when we still could just lay and let your body rest and keep your mind calmed without thinking in thousands of things at the same time...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario